You have to admit, there are times that you don’t feel like going out with someone, or not even consider the idea of dating someone out. You might wonder just why? Well, circumstances would tell you that it is not the right time to go out on a date because you are having personal issues, or the person you want to date is having issues. Either way, going out on a date when experiencing personal issues is not a good idea.
Here are the instances where you should not go out on a date with someone:
– You are committed. There is no way that you should be on a date with someone if you are committed and married. Well, you can go out on a date with your hubby or wife. Being committed means you already have sworn your fidelity with someone, and it is best for you to uphold your vow. You don’t want to be in another relationship and ruin the family you have built. You are not available anymore. You are not single. In addition, it is really unfair to your partner and whoever you are dating.
– Recently divorced. Dating after divorce is okay. However, you should hold your horses off, and give yourself time to adjust to your new found freedom. It must be different for you now that you are single and available. Enjoy your “me” time, and enjoy being single for a while. After a year of being divorced, you should be ready to go out and mingle with like-minded individuals.
– Recently unemployed and soon-to-be homeless. If you decide to date someone and to be in a relationship with someone because you want a place to live, then you should not date at all. In the end, the person supporting you will resent you for being such a leach. You don’t want this to happen in your relationship. The advice that you should take is to gather yourself together, find another job, pay your rent, and get on your feet again. When your life is finally in order, you can go out, meet people, and date.
– Already on a steady date with someone. If you are steadily dating someone or exclusively dating someone, you should not consider going out on a date with someone else. If you are going steady with someone and do not have any plans of breaking things off, better not date someone and be a cheat. You don’t want to destroy something good that is happening to you.
– You recently lost someone. You must be on your vulnerable state, and you should not go out on a date. You should hold your horses back too. Give yourself time to heal and be whole again. You don’t want to be in a relationship right now. As much as possible, you should only be in a relationship if you know you are able to give your 100% in a relationship. It is unfair for your partner to only have half of you.
There are more instances that should prevent you from dating someone. You just have to remember that giving your 100% in a relationship is a must to make it fair with whoever you are dating.…